"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

November 30, 2017

Malinamnam (Tasty) Meal at Manam

It's Christmas time already and you can't skip the week or weekend perhaps without visiting malls to shop or look for gifts.  However, going to malls is indeed tiring and makes one hungry as well.  And the hardest part is answering the question "where to eat" which we often hear not only inside malls with family but also during meet ups with friends or relatives or before lunch breaks and after office dinner.  Since I'm a blogger, I'm the one who always, I mean sometimes decide where to eat whenever with family or friends.  I usually choose a restaurant which I never tried or dined before.  So, what's I'm sharing you here is my first time eating at Manam restaurant in SM Mall of Asia together with family.  A friend recommended this actually.    

Manam is a Filipino restaurant under The Moment Group.  It offers Filipino comfort foods with four branches to date, i.e., Fort, Greenbelt 2, SM Mall of Asia, and Ayala Fairview Terraces.


Btw, I'm not a food critic which I always tell my readers.  I believe that people have differences when it comes to taste.  My husband and I regularly have different opinions regarding the food we both had.  I think my husband should be the one who's doing this food blog thing since he is the type who constantly has something to say in terms of food.  It's probably because he is a better cook than me hehe.  So for this post, I will just share what we have ordered.

Deep-fried chorizo and kesong puti lumpia

A Crispy Pata with Garlic-Chili Bits (deep-fried pork knuckles)

Seafood bounty kare-kare with bagoong (crab, prawns, tanigue, squid, mussels, in peanut stew)

Ube + Sago
For desserts, I ordered Ube plus Sago (above photo).  It's the cheapest in their Shakes and Floats menu aside from Camias plus Lemongrass.  I was hesitant to drink this at first thinking I might get diarrhea since I ate kare-kare with peanut sauce in it and lumpia which I dipped in sauce with vinegar.  Good thing, I didn't get any stomach upset.  I was able to try this and I loved it!

Till next time! :)  

Manam Comfort Filipino
SM Mall of Asia
Ground Floor, South Wing
Main Mall, SM Mall of Asia
Pasay City
Landline: (02) 8891020

For other branches, visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment