"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

November 11, 2017

Spider House Boracay

There's another place in Boracay that's truly instagrammable, with breathtaking view of the sea.   It's Spider House Resort located in Diniwid which is at the far end after Station 1.  We strolled there early in the morning, though the place has the best sunset view according to other post that I have read.



I entered this hole instead of walking on the side.  Yes, it was a bit scary for me.


However, I wasn't able to escape this narrow passage going to Diniwid.  You need to pass this place again going back to Station 1.  Sadly, this was where my DSLR got wet.  There was a strong current while we were walking on our way back and water splashed all over our bodies.  Good news is the DSLR's body is okay.  While for the bad news, my lenses were damaged.  The incident didn't completely ruin our vacation.  I just thought that we are still fortunate because nothing bad happened to us.






Here is the entrance.






Spider House is a resort with bar and restaurant.








And yes, the breathtaking views.




We just had our breakfast that's why we weren't able to try dining here.

I asked some friends who have been to Boracay many times if they went to this place.  They don't know that there is such a place.  So if you're one of them who haven't been here or it's your first time in Boracay, I suggest you visit Spider House.  It's truly one of the must see places to go in Boracay.

Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment