"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

November 11, 2017

Deluxe Room of Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar

While rummaging through my numerous stack of photos in my laptop, I found these pictures that I think are worth sharing especially for those who are planning to visit Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar located in Bagac, Bataan.  I booked through their website a deluxe room accommodation for me and my family for our summer getaway, just a few months ago.  Heritage walking tour, tramvia ride, jeepney ride within Las Casas area, use of beach area and swimming pool, set breakfast, and wifi were included in the accommodation.

Deluxe room has one queen sized bed, with individual toilet, bathtub, hot and cold shower, and small dining table.



Inside the room also has air conditioning unit, refrigerator, telephone, closet, cable tv, coffee and tea making facilities, electronic in-room safe, hair dryer, slippers, towels, and toiletries.

























Our room is in the second floor of its beachfront hotel.  The veranda outside our room has amazing view.

Till next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment