"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

November 12, 2017

A Posh Getaway at Anvaya Cove

After an extensive hiatus, this blogsite is now active and I’m so much excited to share photos of my travel including nice places I have been to.  In this post, I want to share my last year visit to Anvaya Cove in Morong, Bataan.  It was a once in a lifetime chance for a non-member like me to experience Anvaya Cove.  Thanks to my boss and her friend who is a member.  This Ayala Land Premier's leisure development is a place away but not very far from busy and noisy cities of Metro Manila where you can relax or spend quality time with friends and family in a luxurious or I may say classy way.

Allow me to share to you here what beauty Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club has to offer.

Reception area

Golf course






















My officemates and I stayed at 2 bedroom unit in Sea Breeze Verandas which is quite far from beach and pool area.  But never mind because they have spacious shower and dressing room with locker and toiletries in the pool area.  Also, I noticed that there are several outdoor showers with shower gel and shampoo to use.





























  




The building where we stayed has its own swimming pool.

View from the veranda
If chance, time and my capital permit, I will return here definitely (just going to cross my fingers).

Till next time! :)

Anvaya Cove, Morong Bataan
Beach & Nature Club
PH: (02) 793-9000 | US: 1-877-793-9000
email: members@anvayacove.com
Fax: (02) 793-9088 | Mobile: (+63) 917-826-8292

No comments:

Post a Comment