"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

November 18, 2017

Unboxing Mercury Drug My Write Life 2018 (Suki Daybook)



If you can't see the video, please click here.

I'm actually obsessed with planners.  Mercury Drug 2018 Suki Daybook is now available for redeem at any Mercury Drug stores, so I got one.  All I need is to present my Mercury Drug Suki Card or Customer Value Card and only 30 points are needed to redeem.
Their new planner is now called My Write Life 2018.  There are three colors to choose from, light green, light blue and peach.  Inside is a personal info page, monthly planner, bookmark, etc.  The rest of the pages are more of a journal, so you have more pages to write.  You can use it as a diary,
for school and office use, and you can bring it to business meetings, etc.  In between pages are pages where you can draw or sketch, coloring page to soothe anxiety, and some health tips.  I also like personally the water tracker page.  At the end page/cover of course is a pocket.

Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment