"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

April 14, 2013

Calaruega


Upon entering the gate/main entrance of Calaruega, you will be given a pamphlet showing some photos, facilities available, reservation guidelines (for retreats, seminars and weddings), fees and statements about Calaruega:
Calaruega is a house of prayer and renewal.  It is open to activities like retreats, recollections, prayer and renewal workshops, study, research, youth camps, marriage and family encounter celebrations, skills training, leadership seminars, art, music, and liturgy workshops and environment and agriculture-related activities.”
Btw, this is my first time to visit the place.  Calaruega was our first place in our T3 (Trip to Tagaytay) itinerary together with family and friends.  It is really advisable to have an early or much earlier visit there.  For those who haven’t been to Calaruega yet, this place is good for nature lover and photoholics like me. I’m not that pro he3 but I really wanted to share some of my shots to you here.

DSC_1012

DSC_1021

DSC_1022

DSC_1103

DSC_1101

DSC_1026

DSC_1029

DSC_1032

DSC_1081

DSC_1094

DSC_1083

This is their 150-seat capacity Transfiguration Chapel. A beautiful church indeed.

DSC_1035

DSC_1040

DSC_1087

DSC_1049

DSC_1090

Nice view..

DSC_1057

DSC_1058

DSC_1066

What I like about this blog thing is, posting and writing about places I have visited make me learn more and get attached with the place.  As a blogger, it is a requirement that I know at least the basic of the place I am about to blog.  Here’s how I do it actually.  First, I do my little research before I go to such place, but not to the extent because the excitement might lose especially if it’s my first time to visit.  Second, the up close and personal.  I don’t take notes, just my own and camera’s memory.  I visited places to explore and enjoy which are the primary reason, to blog is just secondary.  Third, I edit and upload the photos taken, then write and post draft to blog.  Fourth, before I publish my blog, that’s the time I read other blogs with the same topic as mine.  And before I publish my Calaruega experience, I realized that there are some spots there that we were not able to take a look at and that was after reading some co-blogger’s post.  So there’s my fifth and last step in blogging, a revisit..not a bad idea after all he3..

Till next time!  Smile


Calaruega – Philippines
Brgy. Kaylaway, Batulao
Nasugbu, Batangas
0921-2709890/0921-8304226

6 comments:

  1. Ganda place and ganda kuha pictures. This is the first time I read about Calaruega. Never heard pa sakin yung place. Thanks for sharing the details and the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's look relaxing, beautiful view :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels good when I saw a wonderful place like this. It always remains me that I should be proud because I live in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful surroundings, great place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful... the picture speaks for itself... even with few words, the blog can stand alone...

    ReplyDelete