"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

July 29, 2012

Our New Baby-Nikon D5100 Test Shots at SM North Edsa Sky Garden


Another goal was achieved, just recently.  Yes, I already have my DSLR camera (yehey!).  That’s why when we went to SM North Edsa yesterday, we brought home some of the camera test shots.  We were having difficulty using the new gadget.  Unlike in my former Canon PowerShot digital camera, I never had a hard time using even on its first time.  I have a low patience in reading manuals but I guess I need to do it now with this DSLR.  But good thing, photos are fine though taken during night time.

www.simplejoysoftraveling.blogspot.com

Some of the structures at Sky Garden.
www.simplejoysoftraveling.blogspot.com


www.simplejoysoftraveling.blogspot.com

One of the main attractions of Sky Garden is the Sky Dome.  It’s a venue for concerts and other events with seating capacity of 1,000 people.  Half of the roof is transparent to conserve energy at day time.
www.simplejoysoftraveling.blogspot.com

www.simplejoysoftraveling.blogspot.com

The Sky Garden shaded walkway.
www.simplejoysoftraveling.blogspot.com


And of course, my portrait (hehe). 

Till next time!  Smile


www.simplejoysoftraveling.blogspot.com










2 comments:

  1. wow... ganda na pla ng SM North...
    BTW... visiting you here... nice blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga po..i wish i could have more shots there at day time naman..naulan kasi lagi.. anyways thanks for visiting :)

      Delete