"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

September 10, 2012

Christmas Lights Show at Ayala Triangle Gardens


IMG_1328It’s the beginning of “ber” month.  Everybody’s talking about Christmas being near.  Some are excited especially kids, and adults too because of Christmas bonus and the likes (that includes me hehe).  You could hear Christmas songs in malls and sometimes playing in radio stations.  One of the things I like about this season is Christmas décor.  How I love seeing Christmas trees and Christmas lights at night along the roads, on malls and some big establishments; and parks.

And one of the places I’m looking forward to is the Christmas lights at Ayala Triangle Gardens, right in the middle of Makati Central District.  There were thousands of Christmas lights that seemed to be dancing to the rhythm of a piped-in symphony.

The event was ended last year, December 30.  I am lucky to witness the Christmas lights show not only once and that’s for having an office near or walking distance to Ayala Triangle.  It was an early evening after-office hours treat, from 6pm to 9pm as far as I remember.

IMG_1309

I totally loved it!  That made me shed tears (almost) seeing those Christmas lights change in various colors while listening to the Christmas songs.

IMG_1315

Today, Ayala Triangle is one of the Metro Manila’s tourist destinations.  If you want to visit the place, you may take MRT (Metro Rail Transit) and drop off at Ayala Station.  From there, you may ride a jeep or taxi; or just walk which I prefer personally.  There are restaurants inside Ayala Triangle Gardens.  If you want to eat Filipino dishes, I suggest Kanin Club.  There, I like Seafood Kare Kare and Crispy Dinuguan, served with rice of course.  And if you’re craving for delicious desserts, try Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes.  Anyways, there are a lot more restaurants to choose from.

Aside from dining and strolling, Ayala Triangle Gardens has been a place for jogging.  Whenever I pass by the gardens at night, going home actually, I see a lot of joggers around the park.  Well, I’m one of those before.  It has been a couple of months I think since the last time I jogged there with a friend/officemate.

So bring your family and friends at Ayala Triangle Gardens especially this coming December 2012.  I brought my family there last December 2011 and they had so much fun.

Advance Merry Christmas!  Party smile


Ayala Triangle Gardens
Makati Avenue Corner Paseo De Roxas
Makati City

No comments:

Post a Comment