"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

August 20, 2012

Kowloon House West: Great Party Venue


It was fifteen years ago the first time I set foot on Kowloon House West.  I was invited at baptismal of a friend’s daughter wherein reception was held there.  I have been there also on wedding reception and recently on 7th birthday party of my friend's kid.

Kowloon House is known for Chinese dimsum especially siopao.  Their siopao is the best according to my hubby.  I haven’t tried it yet but I’m planning to taste it one of these days.

They have other branches and Kowloon House in West Avenue Q.C. is the oldest I think.  The building exterior was under maintenance at that recent visit.
Kowloon House West

Kowloon House West
Kowloon House West buffet price
Kowloon House West
lobby entrance
Kowloon House West
busy lobby
That recent party was held in one of the Kowloon House rooms, Royal Palace which is located on the ground floor.  My friend Russ (mom of the celebrant) had a personal touch not only with all of the decorations but from invitations, souvenirs to program.  She is very creative and good at balloon decoration and arrangement as well.

Kowloon House West
Royal Palace, Kowloon House West
I love her idea of the 7 Cakes, 7 Treasures, 7 Balloons, 7 Tulips and 7 Dance as part of the program.
Kowloon House West

There were intermission numbers/live band performances of aunt, uncles and dad of the celebrant.  My friend’s kid (celebrant) can sing too.
Kowloon House West

Kowloon House West
creative table centerpiece
And the food served (per table) is scrumptious.  Servings are really big for ten persons per table.

Kowloon House West
ham and corn soup
Kowloon House West
yang chow fried rice
Kowloon House West
pancit
Kowloon House West
dunno the dish but its chicken with cashew nuts
Kowloon House West
pork shanghai (me and my kid loved it)
Kowloon House West
pata tim
Kowloon House West
i love buchi
Kowloon House West
complimentary wet tissue
Kowloon House West
personalized photo backdrop for guests like us
All in all, the party was great.  The venue is old but with the creative mind you could turn it into new and fun party place with delicious food at affordable prices.

Till next time!  Party smile
 
Kowloon House, West Ave.
16 West Ave.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 372-3685 to 92

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Amazing event venue and delicious food also! :). You can also search for the company party in chicago to enjoy the functions.

    company party in chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never expect that kowloon house has a great place like this. I only see a restaurant kowloon house. This is a great information, nice party venue in Manila

    ReplyDelete