"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

December 25, 2013

No Title

Year 2013 is near ending.  Time flies really fast.  I couldn't believe that my blog is more than a year now.  I haven't visited my own blog site for months.  I didn't realize that I already have followers, as in more than one and I'm really happy knowing and seeing it.  My apologies for not able to post updates.  I was so busy then with my new endeavor.  Office and school work are not a good combination.  Anyway, I write just to let my few followers and imaginary readers know that I really miss this blog thing, sharing photos, experiences as well as writing.  I have so many photos to share actually but too little time.  Don't worry btw, I'm planning to post updates the soonest but this time it's more of a photo blog.  I'll write if time permits.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Till next time! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment