"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

October 20, 2012

Pizza Hut Palm Card for a Frugal Pizza Lover


I’m a pizza lover.  I have tried different brand but for me, Pizza Hut is still my number 1 favorite pizza.  Some may agree or disagree.  Anyway, each of us has different opinion and taste preference.

Everybody knows the Pizza Hut’s Palm Card. If you have one, you can use it when you buy any family or regular size pizza and a softdrink for takeout or delivery and, you will get the Pizza of the Month of the same size FREE.  Said Card is a must have for a pizza lover who loves Pizza Hut and free pizza, like me.  That’s why I didn't miss the opportunity to get one, a PROMO actually, last October 8 this year.

DSC_0443

It’s a promo because:
  • I got it for Php249 instead of Php379 original value.  I saved Php130, that’s nice!
  • Card is valid for 7 months from date of card purchase instead of the usual 6 months validity period.
Said promo was for a limited time only, from October 2 to 8 this year.  Good thing, an officemate have informed me before the promo ended.

Another thing, Palm Card can now be used for dine-in; either you got the Card during, before or after the promo mentioned.

DSC_0490

One Sunday, we attended the Church Mass and then we had our dinner at Pizza Hut SM North Edsa.

DSC_0492

We ordered one Regular Stuffed Crust Super Supreme Pizza for Php419 and one Pitcher of Pepsi for Php149.  To qualify for a free pizza, you need to order also at least one Pepsi product.  A one glass of softdrink will do according to one of the service crew.

DSC_0484

We had one FREE Regular Pepperoni.  We had three choices that time; Pepperoni, Hawaiian and Veggie Lovers.  Good thing Pepperoni was included since it’s my son’s favorite.  Though my son loves pizza like his mom, he doesn't like pizza with too many toppings on it.  Pepperoni is valued at Php265.  Therefore, we saved Php265++ (btw, there’s a service charge so you should include it in the computation of savings) using the Palm Card.  Can you imagine?  I bought the Card for only Php249 and I already saved Php265++.  And, more savings to come since I still have 7 months to use the Card.

DSC_0482

I really love their Stuffed Crust pizza, though I don’t like the Sausage Stuffed.  You should eat it while it’s hot, freshly cooked from the oven.  Love it with hot sauce and a sprinkle of black pepper.  And, these are the two reasons why I love ordering pizza for dine-in aside from takeout or delivery.

DSC_0486

DSC_0457
Don’t forget to read the details (use of Palm Card) at the back of your Card.  To know more of the details; you may call 911-11-11, visit the nearest restaurant or log on at www.pizzahut.com.ph.

Till next time!  Smile

 



Pizza Hut
Upper Ground Level
SM City North EDSA
EDSA cor. North Ave.
Quezon City
Hotline:  911-1111


P.s.  this is not an advertisement.  Unless otherwise specified, the author is neither affiliated nor paid for writing this blog.  It is only for the sole purpose of sharing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment