"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage." - Paulo Coelho, Aleph

Pages

August 21, 2012

Our First IMAX 3D Experience


It was at SM North Edsa Quezon City that I, hubby and son have watched movie for the very first time in IMAX.  Movie that time was John Carter starring Taylor Klisch under Disney Pictures.

www.simplejoysoftraveling.blogspot.com



Ticket price was P400/head, hmmm.. quite expensive.  Good thing I had unredeemed points in my BDO Rewards Card which I used to partially pay for our tickets.  Just like in majority of the cinemas today, ticket already shows your chosen seat number.  You may log on at SM Cinema website and buy tickets in advance so that you may be surely seated at the best spot especially on blockbuster movies.

About the place or venue, seats are comfortable but nothing extraordinary.  You might find it similar with other cinemas, in Trinoma for example.  Wall designs and its backlights are quite impressive.

In my humble opinion, end of the days for big or spacious cinemas at present.  I enjoy watching at Ayala Cinemas lately.  I guess SM Cinemas should start changing the old structure with not too large space kind of theaters.

Btw, we were amazed with this 3D technology though my son didn’t enjoy wearing 3D glasses while watching the entire movie hehe..

Till next time!  Winking smile

www.simplejoysoftraveling.blogspot.com










IMAX Theatre:
SM City North Edsa
SM Mall of Asia
SM City Cebu
SM Southmall

No comments:

Post a Comment